Sunday, March 04, 2007

Disclaimer

I believe my last post has sparked a lot of speculation amongst my freinds, who by phone, e-mail or comments have enquired about "YOU" in my last post "Ek Purana Mausam Lauta". Speculation being that she is a girl and she has left me / dumped me or sopmething like that and am i doing alright after that. I would officially like to refute any such incident and that the previous post was intended to all my friends who are out of touch in person with me and who probably don't know that i had recently been into serious medical troubles while in hyderabad. It was an intented satire or you can call a self ridiculing act which i guess has certainly misfired.Please do not believe in any such rumours. I am very much here , rocking , kicking and alive but, with some pain, and lots of ghazals!! ENJOY!!

No comments: