Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It has been one long year

Yes, it has been one year since i last blogged. Life has taken a lot of twists and turns , ups and downs, and i have experienced all the nava rasa of life viz, happiness, anxiety, courage etc.... It was this time last year when i was in bangalore, completely clueless of what life had in store for me, as i am today, sitting here in gurgaon, doing my internship with IBM Daksh. A lot of things happened both in my world and in the other world as well, but to find a combination of leisure time and a mood to scribble something was never to be found.

I have lost touch with many of my friends who by the way have progressed in their professional as well as personal lives, from marriage to becoming a dad, and getting admissions in some of the best institutes on this planet, moving into some of the best firms known, people have done it! Way to go buddies!

All i have to say is .... " Miss you Guys!!"

No comments: